


While Madeline and I definitely have the mullet regrowth, the problem is particularily noticible on my sweet little Sarah. I have been doing it curly to try and blend the mullet, but it is becoming pretty obvious. I wish I had a better picture to share with you, but this is the best I could find:
In more attempts to hide the mullet this week I have also been toying with new hair do's for both my girls and these are two of my results. They're nothing fancy, but they are new which makes them exciting to me:


Well today, I faced the facts that Sarah really did need a haircut and while my hair was processing I let Emily, trim her hair for me. It really is so cute and I don't know why I waited so long, I guess I just feel like the first hair cut is a sign that she is growing up and sometimes that just makes me sad. (But only sometimes) And now that I've finally bit the bullet and cut her hair, it's only a matter of time until the mullet comes back, so please enjoy her new 'do, I don't know how long it will last!



7 comments:
she looks so happy to be getting her hair cut!
Hi, I just happened to click your link on my sister Erin's blog and just wanted you to know that I love your posts. I am crack'n up. Your pics and stories are great. By the way...I graduated in 1985 and can't figure out why you wouldn't want your daughters to have a mullet. hee hee
The 80's were great for music, hairstyles??? Not so much!
I heart mullets & honest daughters!
Ryan just had a much needed hair cut,much needed!
The girls look pleased with their new hair!
Becca, your hair looked really cute today at church. I didn't get a chance to tell you that.
Becca you are HILARIOUS woman!! I loved your whole talk about you and your mullet hair!! I don't know what your talking about..I've never noticed your girls having mullet hair you silly! But I must admit I LOVE SARAHS new hair cut...she looks like a little girl..not a baby!! (It's probably alot of work though?!!!) Hope you had a great Easter!! Love ya
Hi, I'm Erin's friend and I just had to leave a comment cause I have the same problem. My kids grow beautiful hair but it tends to grow in the mullet form in the first few years. I am fighting the good fight with my youngest (18 months) right now. I even resorted to shaving her head at 4 months so she could have a fresh start after her male pattern baldness issues. But to no avail she can grow it like a champ in the back and not so much in the front! I bob the back of her hair once a month till it all catches up. Good luck!
Until then party in the back and bussiness in the front!
Post a Comment