1. I have brown hair and blue eyes
2. I love to run! (If you haven’t figured that out yet, you aren’t very bright)
3. I am very competitive—but mostly with myself.
4. My new favorite game is Blockus—go get it
5. I have a hard time making myself start a book but once I do….
6. I could stay up all night reading,
7. I am proud to say (or sing) that “I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.”
8. My sister Wendy and I have identically shaped legs
9. I was a cheerleader in high school
10. I tried out for cheerleader at three different colleges and was crushed when I didn’t make it
11. Not being on a college cheer squad was probably the best thing that ever happened to me
12. I went to a two year college to earn my associates degree on a Journalism scholarship that I didn’t even apply for
13. I probably wrote less than 15 article for the school paper in those two years, but they still let me keep my scholarshipJ
14. My husband was my home teacher
15. I eat too many sweets
16. I hate cutting onions because I can’t stand the smell of them on my hands
17. I do laundry every Monday
18. I love SPRING—mostly because it means that winter is finally over
19. I am a
20. I graduated from BYU—but I still say Go UTES!
21. I did gymnastics for 12 years,
22. Last year when I tried could still do a round-off back-handspring, back-flip
23. I majored in History Teaching and now feel like I know nothing about history—it’s a little bit embarrassing
24. I am super cheap
25. I will buy anything if it’s a good deal—I can’t tell you how many stupid things I have just because they were only $5
26. I have wet the bed since I have been married
27. I was on the diving team in high school, but I hated going in the water head first!
28. I love summer fruit
29. My favorite color is red
30. I don’t own black shoes (at least not ones that I can wear in the with jeans in winter—the ones I had broke two years ago and I still haven’t replaced them)
31. I haven’t worn my long sleeve black shirts for a long time (due to the shoe problem).
32. I love to get new clothes, but I hate to shop for them
33. I am a compulsive returner. I buy things and wait till I get home to make up my mind about them. I almost always have something I need to return to a store.
34. My family only eats homemade bread
35. I love the smell of rain
36. I hate cotton candy and Icee’s
37. I have totaled a car
38. I almost always do things the hard way.
39. I have lived in
40. I watch WAY too much TV—I used to be able to tell you what was on at any given hour of the day
41. I pretend that I can sew
42. I’m a little bit lazy (sometimes a lot)
43. I can’t see with out glasses or contacts
44. My eyes get super blue when I cry
45. I LOVE the Olympics—I could sit in front of my TV and watch them all day long. Summer beats winter for my favorite!
46. My first job was a “spotter” at a dance studio that combined tap, ballet, and gymnastics in to each class and I had to help spot for gymnastics
47. My next job was a Golden Spoon Frozen Yogurt—Go Spo Fro Yo as we liked to call it. As a result, my kids think I am super cool because I can make giant ice cream cones
48. I worked at ZCMI in the children’s clothing department
49. I worked at a collection agency and when I was bored I would try to find accounts for people I know
50. I was a gymnastics coach at three different gyms
51. I worked at a scrapbook store behind the register and as a teacher
52. I don’t scrapbook anymore—I’m too scared of how much work I would have to do to get caught up!
53. I remember when gas cost $0.89 a gallon—it was in 1998 when Craig and I were first married
54. I love our kindergarten teacher, but hate kindergarten
55. I have driven a car with a license plate that said CUMORAH
56. I have been in the Hill Cumorah Pageant 4 times
57. I love Broadway musicals
58. When I was a little girl a bee flew up my underwear.
59. I am afraid of bee’s
60. Carrots are one of my favorite foods!
61. I love Costco
62. I hate being late but that still doesn’t stop me
63. I hate snow on the side of the roads,
64. Once I was in a swim meet and I swam full speed right in to the wall, then I looked drunk swimming back.
65. I swore I’d never drive a mini van and now I do and I LOVE IT!!
66. I wouldn’t have survived college if I didn’t have a such a great roommate
67. I know who my real friends are because they always tell me the truth—even if it’s not what I wanted to hear
68. I love to throw things away
69. I frequently regret throwing things away
70. I have always dreamed of going to law school and would still like to try, but I know that if it happens, it wont be for a long time
71. I put a ton of pressure on myself and frequently let myself down because of it
72. I try to drink a gallon of water a day
73. I pee a lot!
74. I like to shovel snow
75. I never wash my face before I go to bed
76. I haven’t bought lipstick for over 6 years
77. My favorite thing to wear is comfy pants—and by comfy, I mean soft and stretchy with an elastic waistband—but I limit myself to only wearing them in the evening.
78. I am scared of Saucony running shoes
79. I love reading to my kids, but I don’t do it as often as I should.
80. I dream of traveling throughout
81. I am a perfectionist
82. I got my hair highlighted by a new girl a week before my wedding and I came out with bleach blonde hair and 1 inch long dark roots. It was the worst dye job I have ever seen!
83. I just bought black shoes—ones that I can wear with jeans! (And I got red ones too!)
84. I am a nervous driver.
85. I am almost always happy
86. I haven’t ever broken a bone
87. I have an implant—and I would love two more!
88. The implant I have is for a tooth—it’s a titanium post that was screwed into my jaw!
89. You can guess what the other two are!
90. I hate Lortab,
91. I love HOT showers—the kind that turn my whole body red!
92. I love to people watch.
93. I love the beach
94. I’m a night owl by nature. I’m an early bird out of necessity (when else would I run?) Which means I’m always tired..
95. I frequent people.com everyday—I should probably subscribe to the magazine, but #24 prohibits me from doing so.
96. I love to chew gum—especially bubble gum because I think it’s fun
97. I store most of my shoes in their original boxes—can you say OCD?
98. I hate Wal-Mart, but that doesn’t stop me from shopping there!
99. I had some chafing issues on my run this morning.
100. I found this to be incredibly challenging, which either means 100 things is just too many or that I need some more excitement in my life!
16 comments:
How can you hate cotton candy!? I saw it in bulk at Sam' and really wanted to buy it :-)I loved your list!
WOW--so many things we have in common, and SO MANY things I didn't know about you. You are too cute--I loved reading all this stuff! =)
So i totally knew many of these things - I LOVE 20 milers (and I miss them!) Oh and, your Husband is my home teacher too, but I'm not going to marry him :) I'm starting my list too.
Whew! Three blogs in as many days! You are on fire! As a family member, I am glad that I knew most of these things, but when did you work at ZCMI? Or at a collection agency?
I love that I knew a lot of these things about you! Um, I don't think I'd admit to wetting the bed since you've been married though.....And where did you find black shoes?? I've had the same issue and have a really cute black shirt and a sweater that never get worn.
You are too cute! Sorry to hear about the chafing issues this morning, you hide your discomfort very well! As for the "implants" - I laughed out loud ;)
Yeah!! I loved them. You can expound on them on our 12-20 milers this summer.:)
I also knew all of these except the collection agency. So funny. Good job. I had a hard time thinking of 10.
Did you wet the bed while on Lortab?
Rabid--I did not wet the bed while on Lortab, although maybe I should say that I did (it would be less embarassing). I did however wet the bed the same week we bought our first mattress--I was mortified!
I, too, knew many of these and laughed out loud at some. I love knowing that I am a true friend that has told you something you didn't want to hear. I loved the list and thank you for taking the time to write it.
It's so much fun to learn new things about people you've known for awhile...oh and thanks for the Mom-to-Mom support!
My hubby wet the bed just after we got married and I woke up in the middle of the night to him trying to hide it, it was awesome.
Oh ya and I want those two same implants, well not the same ones but you know what I mean.... Maybe we can get a two-for discount.. what do you think?
Do you think they will get in the way of our running? Your right who cares....
I love these because I got to know so much more about you, so fun! Thanks for doing this!
Becca wow the things you learn from blogging! Your family looks good. We miss you guys, and hope that everyone is good. Tell them all "hi" from the grimshaw's!!
Post a Comment