abc tag
* Thanks Abi for giving me something to blog about!A- Attached or Single? Attached
B- Best Friend? guy:Craig girl: my sisters
C- Cake or pie? Cake--especially the chocolate cake from Magelby's
D- Day of choice? Saturday
E- Essential Item? my phone
F- Favorite Color? Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? neither
H- Hometown? I grew up in SLC and still consider it my home away from home, but now I do call Orem home
I- Favorite Indulgence? Cadbury mini-eggs :-)
J- January or July? July
K- Kids? 4--Andrew, Madeline, Benjamin, and Sarah
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? October 8, 2008
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 3 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples
P- Phobia and fears? Spiders and watching my children go through a horrific illness
Q- Quote? "Whatever you are, be a good one." -Abraham Lincoln
R- Reason to smile? My kids just went to bed :-)
S- Season of choice? Spring
T- Tag three people? Lisa, Melodramma Mama & Rabid
U- Unknown fact about me? I still have 2 baby teeth
V- Vegetable? baby carrots or sugar snap peas
W- Worst habit? I watch too much TV
X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound (but not to ruin any surprises!)
Y- Your favorite food? Currently-Cadbury mini eggs (YUM!)
Z- Zodiac sign? Leo
7 comments:
Why you never tag me? :( PADOR
Why you anonymous?--TOOFPASTE
P.S. TAG
You were married in 2008? Baby, you work fast :0) We are soul sisters on the cadbury eggs!
Okay - my first tag...I will now proceed to share my ABC's.
Oh goody! I'll get right on that.
cute! way iteresting about the baby teeth--i don't think i've heard of that before! =)
Becca,
I am so happy to hear from you! We (I) need to catch up with you some time soon. No kids yet for me, maybe in a year or so.
Your family koos Great.
take care.
my emial is ryderbrooks@yahoo.com or john.brooks@unlv.edu
John
Post a Comment