Ha ha!! I am glad I wasn't the only one!!
LOL-I have done that before-
Was that on your trip or back at home?
So funny, I actually turned mine off at 1:30 this morning!! Now I don't feel so bad.
I love that none of us went this morning ... was thinking it was just me! I'm with Abi - turned it off around midnight with hopes of sleeping in! ;)
Totally did that last week....my Mom ran alone and I stayed in bed until 7!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha ha!! I am glad I wasn't the only one!!
LOL-
I have done that before-
Was that on your trip or back at home?
So funny, I actually turned mine off at 1:30 this morning!! Now I don't feel so bad.
I love that none of us went this morning ... was thinking it was just me! I'm with Abi - turned it off around midnight with hopes of sleeping in! ;)
Totally did that last week....my Mom ran alone and I stayed in bed until 7!
Post a Comment