I am in charge of sharing time in primary this Sunday. I always like to have something that I can do to catch the kids attention and hopefully something I can do to keep it for my the entire 20 minutes. The problem is that I am not amazingly creative and I frequently have a hard time sparking my interest enough to make a plan. That is where this wonderful thing called the world wide web comes into play. There are a few website that I absolutely love because they are a springboard for me and my ideas. So I will proudly admit that I am a total copycat. I will also admit that I am so grateful for all those people out there who freely share their ideas on the amazing world wide web so that I can copy them. I would be a mess without them. Just in case you want to check them out yourself here are my top two:
sugardoodle.net
and
mormonshare.com
9 comments:
oh i agree-that's how I get all my great ideas--they're really not even mine! =) I'm sure you are AWESOME working with the primary kdis.
Why re-invent the wheel? I think that is fabulous! You should share your favorite sites with us!!
Sweet....I'm looking forward to sharing time now! I'm a copier too...if I find a good idea then I jump when I have the chance to use it!!!!!
Oh my word, do not under-estimate yourself. The kids totally list to every word you say. I have to admit that your sharing times are very interesting and I would love to get your favorite sites (and some of your awesome energy) so that I can keep my classes attention for the rest of the time :)
YOUR BIRHTDAY IS AUG 20? MINE TOO!!!! How fun!!! Let's go get ice-cream to celebrate on OUR birthday!
Hi! I agree about the copycat thing, bc I came to your blog (sent by Texas Twins Twice) to get your wheat bread recipe. I hope it's as easy as you make it sound! Funny that this is your top post, bc I am grateful to you for posting helpful stuff (your recipe) on the web! Good luck on Sunday. I just got released from our primary presidency--sharing time is brutal!
Becca, it's Janae I found your blog from Laurie's. It was great to meet you finally! I'm in primary too and maybe you already know about www.sugardoodle.net but it's a GREAT resource. Goodluck! Sharing time really can be brutal!
Thanks for sharing your ideas with those that have not searched the world wide web. They are a great base to start with. :-)
Hey sis! I don't know how we accomplished anything before www. came into our lives. I some how managed to graduate from college without ever logging on to the internet - which means 2 things:
1. I must be very very old
2. I surely spent WAY too much time at the UofU library.
Post a Comment