Just say NOOOOOOOO!! I know, that is easier said than done. But when I was RS Pres I did finally learn to cut back on some things. Is there something I can do to help out?
I find stretching myself thin is a great weight-loss program. I am so busy there is not time to eat. :) I think all of us need to learn to say "No." But we also are the type of people that know how important it is to say "Yes."
I think the stretched too thin thing is making ME fatter :). I do what I can then I TREAT myself right! You have nothing to worry about because you run way to fast!!!
Yeah--i agree w' previous commenters--you don't need to be any thinner..it will just make us all even more jealous! =) Learning to say 'no' isn't as easy as it sounds huh!
If you need some practice saying "no", I'd be happy to oblige. I'll call you tomorrow and ask if I can have a thousand of YOUR dollars. How's that? Then the next day it will be 2000, then the next day 3000. Pretty soon you'll be primed and ready to say no to just about anyone!
10 comments:
Just say NOOOOOOOO!! I know, that is easier said than done. But when I was RS Pres I did finally learn to cut back on some things. Is there something I can do to help out?
You are so skinny as it is! You better cut back or you might disappear!!
I find stretching myself thin is a great weight-loss program. I am so busy there is not time to eat. :) I think all of us need to learn to say "No." But we also are the type of people that know how important it is to say "Yes."
I think the stretched too thin thing is making ME fatter :). I do what I can then I TREAT myself right! You have nothing to worry about because you run way to fast!!!
When you are trying to make everyone else happy you are only making yourself unhappy. Not only say no!! but also ask for help!! What can I do?
Let's just say 'yes'. You will be thinner.
You are already thin and have rockin' legs. But really just say NO!! I have a hard time with this one too.
Yeah--i agree w' previous commenters--you don't need to be any thinner..it will just make us all even more jealous! =) Learning to say 'no' isn't as easy as it sounds huh!
oh, but make sure you don't say 'no' to blogging. I love reading your posts! =)
If you need some practice saying "no", I'd be happy to oblige. I'll call you tomorrow and ask if I can have a thousand of YOUR dollars. How's that? Then the next day it will be 2000, then the next day 3000. Pretty soon you'll be primed and ready to say no to just about anyone!
Happy Mother's Day, by the way.
Post a Comment