Monday, June 2, 2008

What more could a mom want

I was looking through old picture files this morning and came across this picture that I snapped sometime this spring with every intention of posting it. Since I didn't get it done then, I figured now is better than never. I believe I was putting Sarah to bed one afternoon and when I went outside, this is what I found. For me, it was one of those great moments when you feel like you're doing all right as a mother.

5 comments:

klt9976 said...

CUTE!! Um.....the slide is missing!

Janae said...

Way cute picture!

Blondie said...

Success, isn't life grand? I love moments like these.

Erin said...

ADORABLE!

Yep, obviously you are a great mom!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I think that is one of the cutest pictures I have EVER seen--PRICELESS! You DEFINITELY are doing a lot of things right as a mother!