Thursday, June 19, 2008

Swimsuits

I need a new swimsuit.
Swimsuit shopping is something I absolutely despise.
I thought I had better get a few ideas of where to shop before I take the plunge.
I googled "modest swimsuit."
This is what I found
The best part is the discount. (click on one of the suits to see just how much I could save)
I hope you like my new look!

9 comments:

Christine said...

I think you'd look great in the blue one! Good luck shopping.

Hassingers said...

I'll take the purple and you take the blue!! I think we would be beautiful at Seven Peaks together. Forget saving the 5 cents. Think how much we would save on sunscreen!:) Hilarious!!

Erin said...

Man, I hate swimsuit shopping, HATE it! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen, AND the fact that you save a whole 5 cents- what a deal!

I have a friend and she told me about a modest swimsuit company...

http://www.limericki.com/

there are some cute ones.

jayne said...

I am laughing so hard at that website! I remember shopping for suits with you after we'd both given birth. That was a funny trip! I love lands end suits. They are more pricey, but you get what you pay for. I've never regretted a suit bought from them.

CaraNathan said...

I just bought 2 at layersclothing.com. I also like Shadeclothing.com and Modbeclothing.com. Just a little info for you..

Julie Baldwin said...

That made me laugh so hard! Shopping for swim suits is one of the top 10 ten punishments given to women. I've just thrown in the towel completely this year. No way in heck am I putting on a swim suit with this cute little belly.

KAT said...

What the Heck?!!! Those are some SWEET swimsuits, but how HOT would it be to lay out in one of those!!! Thanks for the laugh!!
I actually bought my 2 swimsuits this year at the good ole' Target, but I also LOVE the ones at Layers Clothing.com!! Good Luck!!

rabidrunner said...

There's a suit that says "Marine Biologist". You'd look so smart.

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--i especially like the 'hooded versions'. Then you wouldn't have to worry about messy swim hair! =)