Thursday, July 26, 2007
Lucky Me
Well, today I feel pretty lucky because I have some handy help at home to assist with my blogging adventures. Last night I was proudly showing off my blog to Craig and then telling him what I wanted to change and what I wish I could do with my page. Well, all of a sudden, he whipped out his handy-dandy computer science skills and we were on our way to making all the changes to this blog that I wanted! He was doing things like reading the HTML code that the page is written in and then actually using it to make changes for me. It totally amazes me when I see him work in his element because it is so far out of my grasp of understanding that I can't believe anyone could know what all that crazy code means. He really does know two or three different languages and her really impressed me last night! It's not often that I get a glimpse of him in this element and it was really fun for me to watch him at work! Having a computer geek in the house really comes in handy quite often and I sure am lucky to have him around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!!! Wait, HTML codes can actually be read?! I had no idea.........Welcome to blogging! I'm really excited to see you too! I told my siblings I was leaving St. George around 7 am so I could get to Orem by lunchtime! Yeah! I'll call you when it gets closer!
Post a Comment