It was with this guy:

We went here:

And we ate this:

And then we sat in the parking lot in my car and read this:

He was in heaven. And I didn't think the evening was too shabby myself, though I am questioning my judgment on whether or not it is appropriate to teach your 6 year old that it's OK to sit in the back of a parked car with your date! YIKES!
I sure love that kid he is such a joy to be around and I don't give him nearly enough time and attention, but it was sure nice to get out as just the two of us tonight!
6 comments:
How sweet is that?!!
Well done mama - those are the things he will remember forever
It's okay to sit in the back of the car... just depends on what you do in the back of that car.
P.S. It makes me happy when you post stuff. Really, really, happy. Why? Well, because I like you lots.
That's my kind of date! How precious!
I read this sweet post when you posted it (I have you in my reader). I just wasn't in a place where I could comment.
I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my post today. This week has definitely been a learning experience! I just wanted to let you know I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kindness to me. You are great!
Oh so sweet!! Look at how big he's getting. You are such a good mom.
I feel like I'm out of the loop with you guys--so I hope all is well!
Post a Comment