Thursday, January 14, 2010

Back in the Saddle

Thanks to the reminder from a good friend, I am back in the blogging saddle, or at least I am trying to be. She reminded me that I am missing so many things just because of my blogging break, things that I will forget if I don't jot them down. So in the spirit of not forgetting here are a few random things that I better put on down somewhere before they're gone forever.

****************************************

I have the best friends in the world. OK I know I won't forget this one but I had to put it down anyway. I am certain that Heavenly Father knew how much I needed strong women in my life so that I could learn from them and become a stronger and better version of myself. I am beyond grateful to each and every one of them and don't even have enough words to express what they mean to me and how much I love them. Sometimes I wonder what I did to deserve such amazing women who lift me up and teach me so much and I just hope that I can live up to the amazing gift they have given me.

****************************************

Sarah is at such a fun age. She says the cutest things and is full of such sass that it makes us laugh every day. After Craig put the Christmas lights on our house she would ask him every night to turn on the "princess lights"

****************************************
I'm running a 5K a week from Saturday. I always feel like a wimp taking the 5K option instead of the half, until I remember how much fun we have on our girls weekend and realize that the half would really rain on our parade.

****************************************

Madeline was in a play called Nuncrackers. Hopefully I will post more about it later, but suffice it to say it pretty much consumed our November and December. But it was worth every minute. She had such a great time and even if the play itself had a less than stellar storyline, we were able to meet some really great people and have a fantastic experience together and I wouldn't give it up for anything.

****************************************
They boys have been doing wrestling. Strange but true.

****************************************

I hate January weather in Utah. The word "inversion" is enought to make me want to cry. It is so depressing to not see the blue sky out there, it kind of makes me sad.

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

Good to see you back on here:) And I'm with you on the Jan. weather, but I think March is even worse. I can't WAIT for Spring.

mCat said...

I have MISSED you so!

Glad to see you back here!

I pretty much don't like October through April. I know, I really do live in the WRONG place!

Kristina P. said...

I am so glad you are returning to blogging!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I'm excited to see you've got an update for us! Sounds like you've been super busy (like always right--just life!?) I hope you guys had a great holiday..and enjoyed your 'princess lights'--too cute! =)

Stephanie said...

So nice to see you bloging again!!

Leslie said...

hello again! You guys have been crazy busy. Do you ever have a minute to take a break lol? I'm sure you are enjoying almost every minute of it, and let Craig know that Nick is missin their bike rides :)